Monday, December 1, 2008

Things on my XMas Tri Wish List - Bike Trainer


I know, I'm in Florida, you can ride here all the time... Even though it may be a warm 40 in the winter, compared to -32 up north, that's still way to cold to ride. There are going to be days that I (want) need to get a ride in and it is just too cold or too dark (I really don't trust Florida drivers if I don't have to, and especially in the dark)

I haven't decided which trainer I want, although Steve over at Plan B uses one for his fittings, which he said is relatively cheap, quality and has a power meter.

You might start seeing cheap as a common word in my vocabulary. It is, but I am willing to spend a little extra money if it will make a major difference in quality.

If anyone wants to recommend some bike trainer's that fit into the cheap, power meter, and quality categories. I'm listening!

I heard good things about the CycleOps Fluid"

1 comment:

Eric Wright said...

I love my kurt kinetics road machine but I am not sure how it integrates with a power meter. Also do yourself a favor and get the Conti Hometrainer tire to cut down on noise, heat and tire wear.