Wednesday, December 31, 2008

b-cleaning - Tri Bike Fit


Outside of paying someone else to fit you, you can try setting up your bike to yourself. When I bookmarked this page, I think I was looking for an inexpensive way to fit myself to my bike.

One question that I had was that this page is titled "Tri Bike Fit" and I have a road bike, will following these instructions help me better fit on my road bike for a triathlon? This page got WAY more complex than I was ready for. Many fitters will also tell you that there is a mix between numbers and each person's body.

I think I still am going to get a professional fitting, but it doesn't hurt to have this information nearby.

http://www.slowtwitch.com/mainheadings/techctr/bikefit.html

Filed in "Fitness/triathlon -> Gear Maintnence"

No comments: