Saturday, December 27, 2008

b-cleaning - Finding a road bike


Consumer Research does a pretty good job of researching the internet and making sense of a lot of the sites out there, putting it all in one place and then actually referencing the sites that they found the information on. Referencing places that you found information on adds a ton to your credibility, especially on the internet.

I believe that I bookmarked this site when I was looking for my first road bike and the site still has it's relevance. It was last updated in March of 2006.

If you are looking for your first bike or 10th, you may want to see what they have to say. They look at everything from the entry level bikes to high end ones.

http://www.consumersearch.com/road-bikes/review


going in my "fitness/triathlon" folder

No comments: