Friday, December 5, 2008

More on the DeLand YMCA Masters!

From kathytris

Hi Everyone,
I just spoke to Nadine from the Aquatics Department at the YMCA so I wanted to fill you in on the Master's Swim program. If you have further questions, you can inquire at the front desk. Also, as always, you can ask me & I will try my best to get the info for you. Here's some of the details of the program:
- Tu & Th 7:45-8:45 a.m. AND Tu & We 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- Cost - $55 for members & $75 for non-members per month
- You can attend all 4 class times if you wish. The cost is the same whether you come 1 or 4 days per week.
- The first session will begin Tuesday, January 6th.
- There will be 3 instructors leading the program. The morning session will be led by Nadine and Bonnie and the evening session will be led by Rob.
- There will need to be at least 8 participants in the program in order for it to continue. If you are interested, I would sign up soon to insure the program will start on time.
- The instructors will gear the program to fit your training needs so all levels are encouraged to attend.
It's great to finally have a Master's Swim program at the Deland YMCA. I hope the DeLand community will support the program. Remember, since you will be starting the program, you will have input in the direction of the program as well. If this is what you are looking for, please join and help make the program a success. I know a couple of people have already signed up so thank you!
Thanks for your time.
Kathy Schwerdfeger

No comments: