Tuesday, November 18, 2008

FINALLY! A Masters Swim Program in DeLand!!!

I just received this awesome news from Kathy! (kathytris@bellsouth.net)

I am looking forward to joining the Master's Class!

And if Kathy needs it, helping out with the Tri-Training!


Master's Swim Class
Nadine, DeLand YMCA Aquatics Coordinator, has set up a Master's swim class beginning in December. The monthly cost is $55 for members. There will be a morning and evening session available to you. The morning session is on Tuesday & Thursday from 7:45 - 8:45 a.m., and the evening session is on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:30-8:30 p.m.
Triathlon Training
I will be starting my triathlon clinic at the beginning of the year. There is a possibility of having an evening session as well as the usual morning session. The evening session would begin somewhere between 5:00-5:30 p.m. (M,W, or Th) and the start time for the morning session between 8:00-9:00 a.m. (Tu or W) If you are interested, please let me know what day & time would be best for you. At this time, I do not know the day or time for tri swim training, but I will keep you posted.
Please give me feedback as to your level of interest in these programs and any other suggestions that you feel would make the programs beneficial to you.
Please feel free to forward this e-mail to those you know may be interested in finding out more about these programs. Thank you for your time.
Kathy Schwerdfeger

No comments: